26.8.10

A Fate

Imagine how you accept my fate

Title for this blog to ask readers to learn the fate of my own that I do not know how to tell. it all happened in the blink of an eye without my awareness. people! sometimes we are at the top.Imagine our luck when we were at the bottom of one day? I agree that everyone has their own desires, but imagine what you desire of others or the rights of others. are you willing to take that right for the benefit of you and let the owners suffer? how cruel you take away the happiness of others for your own happiness. believe one day you will feel the same things you do to the owner of this happiness. His world is only temporary happiness, but happiness in the hereafter is forever. to achieve happiness in the Hereafter, we must be willing to sacrifice in order to not take away the rights of others.

To ponder the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment

ulasan pembace

Blue Flower Design Pointer